Read and follow journals on your tablet device - BrowZine for iPad and Android tablets
The library offers BrowZine, a tablet application (iOS & Android) that allows you to browse, read and follow key journals in your field, all in a format optimized for your iPad, Android tablet, or Kindle Fire HD.
With BrowZine you can:
- create a personal bookshelf of your favorite scholarly journals
- browse and read journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles
- create your own bookshelf and be notified when new articles are published (iOS only, Android coming)
- save articles for off-line reading or export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more
- browse and read scholarly journals anywhere in a format optimized for your tablet device
To get started:
- From your tablet, find BrowZine in your app store and download it for free (NOTE: BrowZine for phones is not yet available.)
- Open BrowZine and select Wesleyan University Library from the drop-down list
- You will be prompted to enter your Wesleyan login. Enter your username and password. Do not add the @wesleyan.edu at the end of your username.
- Start browsing and reading your scholarly journals!
Learn more about BrowZine: